This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kintaro85 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

SP Page Builder Update to 2.x crashes SiteLayout for Pagebuilder Content

  • Hi there,

    i tried to update my rhythm theme. but when i update the sp pagebuilder from 1.x to 2.x the sitelayout of the component area is completely empty.

    i found out when i open a single pagebuilder site in the backend after this update and just click the save button the sitelayout appaers again on the frontend. but when i do so the page builder items are in full width instead of in the normal bootstrap grid.

    is there a way to fix this and use sp pb 2.x or do i have to go with the 1.x version ?

    Greetings Levin

    @All, any update here? I’ve encountered the same. Rhythm 1.0.3 not working with Page Bilder 2.x! Do I have to downgrade?
    Regards, Matthias

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  mindshots.

    I think, this website didn’t support anythink. I bought the theme Rhythm last few days.NO Answer 🙁

    we will see. would be great to hear if there is any solution to use version two of the pagebuilder.

    Started the topic on january. Two month gone and no answer for now. 🙁

    Would be great to hear something from the author before the support expired i payd for..

    still no answer? 🙁

    payed for six month of template support.. six month no fucking answer…. i will never buy something from nunforest again and will write a negative review for sure!

    Hi there i see we all got screwed by these guys, same thing happened to me, when i upgraded page builder all content was not showing on the page, though it was on the pages in the back end.
    On the admin site, do a hard refresh to see the new layout. and then go on the directory of your site to templates/rhythm/html and the folder named com_sppagebuilder rename it to something else, then go to the front end and refresh. you should see everything again.

    i found a solution after getting fucked by these guys as well

    thank you man! such a simple fix and it worked for me! it seems there was some buggy html overrides in the folder. just rename it or delete it and the layout is back again in the frontend. 🙂

    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  kintaro85.
Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.